of Business Trainings
“Successful implementation and adaptation of the world best practices in Russia”
Mission: to familiarize participants of the business trainings with the world’s best practices, successfully implemented in Russia.
- Intense introduction in business processes and regulatory and legal framework of the given projects.
- Detailed comparison of the business model of companies, participating in the training, with the world’s best practices, successfully implemented in Russia. Regional factor. Estimation of the economic effect of business processes optimization within each particular field of training.
- Gaining, development and “reinforcement” of skills within business training fields: creation and management of supply chains, control of production cost, business processes optimization, management of business operating efficiency, development and/or adaptation of advanced IT solutions etc.
- Business training takes place at the enterprises of Public Private Partnership (PPP), production facilities in Russia of the leading international companies, advanced development economic zones and industrial parks with proven economic efficiency.
- Duration of training is 6 days. No less than 11 academic hours daily.
- Total process immersion as per the following principles:
Theory -> Visit to a reference production facilities -> moderation session (participants + shop representatives) -> practicing and “reinforcing” new knowledge using business cases (participants’ data and hosts’ data are the basis) -> moderation session.
30% theory, 70% practice
- Broadening business perspectives. Learning approaches and principles of highly efficient organization of production.
- Gaining new and supplementary knowledge in the relevant field. Practicing and “reinforcing” new information.
- Maximum efficiency scenario of Level 1, 2 business process for the own production.
- Estimated economic effect, which participating company is able to reach by means of business process optimization and business economic efficiency control.
+ 7 (495) 771-28-84